The processing of personal data collected is finalized:
- The fulfillment of tax obligations and accounting
- Administration of customers
- The administration of contracts, orders, shipments, invoices and shipping documents
- To check the reliability and solvency.
- Direct sales
- Advertising and promotional activities.
The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and thereafter, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
The personal data will be processed:
with the support of paper, computer or telecommunications;
by individuals authorized to such tasks, constantly identified, properly educated and made aware of the constraints imposed by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
with the use of security measures designed to:
- Ensuring the confidentiality of the person concerned to whom the information relates,
- Avoid the undue access to third parties or unauthorized persons.
The treatment (collection, recording, storage and use), carried out with or without the use of electronic tools, you will still be based on the general principles of fairness and transparency.
REPORTING AND DISSEMINATION
Your data will not be "disclosed", this being intended to give knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making available or consultation. Your data may instead be "communicated", this being intended to give knowledge to one or more subjects, as follows:
- To people in charge within company to process your data, and in particular Department employees administration and accounting, to the sales office, Department employees orders, shipments Department employees;
- Subjects which can access your data based on the provisions of the law, regulation or legislation, within the limits set by these rules;
- To individuals who need to access your data for purposes ancillary to the relationship between you and us, to the extent strictly necessary to perform the tasks assigned to them (carriers, shippers and custodians; our agents);
- To our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties in our Company, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes a duty of confidentiality and safety in the treatment data (company or legal offices, fiscal and trade).
Under Article. 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code, your e-mail address you have supplied in the context of trade relations, will be used for sending commercial offers, notices or advertisements. You may object to the processing at all times easily and free making a special request via the contact form on http://www.jacuss.it/.
The provision of personal data relating to the treatment in question in itself:
a) mandatory, in relation to the legal obligations related to the management of the contract governing, for example, the maintenance of statutory books, tax compliance.
b) optional, until the establishment of the contractual relationship, and in the exercise of marketing, promotional, statistical analysis, quality control;
Any partial or total refusal to answer or to authorize the processing of data will make it impossible or difficult to manage the contractual relationship, to exactly fulfill its obligations and to pursue the aforementioned objectives, as well as any failure to acquire a right.
TYPES OF DATA
Please note that no sensitive information will be treated in art. 4, paragraph 1, of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (eg. Health data, the religious, philosophical, political opinions and to membership in trade unions).
The treatment covers common personal data provided to us on the occasion of contractual / business with our company or contained in public records or in any acts or documents available to anyone (name, address, VAT number, ...).
The owner of the data is the winery Iacuzzi Sandro & Andrea.
INFO ON THE RIGHTS OF
Art. 4 Comma 1 Definitions
1. For the purposes of this Code shall apply:
d) "sensitive data", personal data revealing racial or ethnic, religious, philosophical, or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of political parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life;
Art. 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
4. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, to their communication in intelligible form.
5. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
6. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into an autonomous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement in impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
7. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Art. 13 Disclosure
1. The interested party or the person who collected the personal data are informed orally or in writing about:
a) the purposes and methods of treatment which the data are intended;
b) the mandatory or optional data;
c) the consequences of a refusal to respond;
d) the persons or classes of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents, and the scope of dissemination of said data;
e) the rights referred to in Article 7;
f) the identity of the owner and, if appointed, the representative in the State under Article 5 and the data. When the owner has identified more responsible is indicated at least one of them, indicating the site of the communication network or the methods by which it is easily known the updated list of those responsible. When it was identified as responsible for the confirmation in the case of exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, this manager is indicated.
2. The information referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements provided by specific provisions of this code and may not include elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge can hinder the performance concrete, by a public body, of inspections or monitoring data for purposes of defense or state security or the prevention, detection or suppression of crime.
3. The Guarantor may issue a provision to set out simplified information given in particular, telephone services providing assistance and information to the public.
4. If personal data are not collected from the subject, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of processed data, is given subject at the time of recording such data or, when it is planned their communication not after the first communication.
5. The provision in Paragraph 4 shall not apply if:
a) the data are processed in compliance with an obligation imposed by law, regulation or legislation;
b) the are processed either for carrying out the investigations by defense counsel as to the Law of 7 December 2000, n. 397, or, however, to assert or defend a legal claim, provided that the data are processed exclusively for said purposes and for no longer than is necessary therefor;
c) the information to the data involves the use of means that the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, stating clearly disproportionate to the protected right, that proves, in the opinion of the Guarantor, impossible.